Why do pimples hurt | What are the reason

why do pimples hurtWhy do pimples hurt? let’s be clear. Pimples are not only a problem of adolescents, but can occur in any person aged between 10 and 40 years. They usually occur when the sebaceous glands become active during puberty. Male hormones by the adrenal glands play an important role in stimulating the sebaceous glands. These glands secrete sebum, a natural oil that lubricates, nourishes and protects the skin and hair.

There are several factors that can lead to formation of pimples. Fried and spicy foods, cosmetics, dirt and STRESS. Hormonal changes, oral contraceptives, industrial pollution and drugs containing lithium, bromide, iodide and steroid can cause pimples. Often, the problem of pimples is hereditary, it is passed on from one generation to the next. Combination of these factors, most of the time, can cause pimples.

Pimples are formed when cells near the surface of the skin grow and block hair follicles or pores. The sebaceous glands are present at the base of these hair follicles. Because of the blockage of the pores, the oil secreted by the sebaceous glands begins to accumulate under the skin. There are also several bacteria on the skin. Some of these bacteria may even get trapped, and the sebum stimulates their rapid multiplication.

Why do pimples hurt

Due to the growth of the bacteria, the surrounding tissues become inflamed. These infected and inflamed spots cause painful. That’s why do pimples hurt. To counteract this infection, the body activates the immune system. Macrophages and monocytes kill and digest bacteria and skin cells, cause formation of pus, which is collection of dead cells, liquids and toxins.

The pus forms 40 percent of the pimple, the remaining 60 percent of it being at the bottom under the skin. The pus can lead to secondary infections, which can further aggravate the problem of pimples. For this reason, pimples should never be squeezed. Under normal circumstances, swelling, redness and pain remain for 2 to 3 days. Eventually, all symptoms disappear and the pimple dries.

A good way to treat painful spots is to sleep for at least 8 hours, drink 8-10 glasses of water a day and eat three proper meals. In addition, washing your face regularly with antibacterial cleansers and apply creams, gels or lotions, can help to control problem of pimples. Warm compresses can give pain relief. Let’s see some natural remedies.

Facial steam baths

Steam baths on the face. Exposing the skin to steam encourages the opening of closed pores. There are special devices, but it is sufficient to boil water, put it in a bowl and expose the face to vapors, covering the head with a towel.

Apple vinegar

Why do pimples hurt and how Apple vinegar can help. Apple vinegar is very acidic and has an astringent function, capable of drying and withdrawing the pimple. But there’s more, vinegar helps reduce inflammation and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Mix two tablespoons of apple vinegar with 200 milliliters of hot water and use it to wash the skin area with pimple.

Lemon juice

Lemon juice is acidic and works on the skin like apple vinegar. It reduces inflammation and has antibacterial components. You can use it natural or diluted in water in equal parts. You can also soak a gauze and leave it on the pimple for about twenty minutes.

Tea tree oil

Why do pimples hurt and how tea tree oil can help. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of Tea tree are well known. You can place it direct on the pimple with help of a cotton bud.

Honey

Honey has powerful antibacterial properties. It is sticky and can be placed directly on the pimple, so that its beneficial compounds penetrate deep into it. Or you can heat the honey up a bit, if you have a microwave it takes 15 seconds. Apply it direct to the skin for a quarter of an hour.

Salicylic acid

This acid has astringent properties, which slow down production of sebum. In addition, it dries the skin and eliminates dead cells. Beware, because it can dry the skin too much.

Benzoyl peroxide

Benzoyl peroxide has great antibacterial properties and can reduce inflammation. It is found in many cosmetic products. Caution,
because it can dry out the skin too much and give irritation. It can also stain clothes. Keep that in mind when using it.